I am ready!

Just got done batting my balls around (Tennis).

I stopped off at the local market and got some supplies. Among them are some uncooked pea's.

I am relaxed, loaded and one in the breach. Ready for the first one to step out of line!

Actually, the peas are going to be cook later on but what's a few being wasted on a good target going to hurt! ;)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

On a sunny day (Sat, 26 May 2012 11:12:58 -0400) it happened Jamie wrote in :

Tomatos, eggs.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje