Dell

My dell used to play all my games I loaded on to it and now, all the sudden, it wont play any of them. I can get on the internet and other stuff but all my games wont play. Some say something about my graphics accelerater or card. Others say that my initialization failed.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON WITH MY COMP?

Reply to
dajewbomb

Not without some mention of an error msg. What actually *happens* when you try to play a game ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

it says initialization failed or just failed

Reply to
dajewbomb

try

Not mention even of what needed inializing ? Hint : Full, accurate and detailed info is needed if anyone is going to be able to offer any help.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Reply to
dajewbomb

If this happens only on the game site, this could be something to do with the firewall settings, or the security settings in your browser.

--

JANA _____

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON WITH MY COMP?

Reply to
JANA

Try this...

1) Reboot and wait for windows and any apps to load fully. 10 mins should do. 2) Note the exact time on the computer 3) Run a game to provoke an error 4) Start -> Control panel -> Performance and maintenance -> Admin tools ->

Event Viewer.

Look in both the System and application logs for the first error message after the time you wrote down.

Click or double click on the error for more info. Sometimes but not very frequently there is a link to the solution!

Click the button to copy the error message to the clipboard so you can post it on a more appropriate forum.

Reply to
CWatters