Digistar LCD TV.

Model # LC-32U5D. Blue screen, with no sound on rf input, just video with no sound on all other inputs. VGA, video 1, & 2...no sound. Can't get a hold of Prima...have been trying for many months. Anyone see this problem? Where can I get parts? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

I think you're shit out of luck.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Dani I am working on a dead unit now. Would be be able to help identify some components.? d928 r516 r523 c954 r536

These are all on the power board.

Q906 is also shorted but I can stil identify it. Thanks D

Reply to
pras1000

Here's the info you requested:

D928 MURS160T3 R516 10 ohms R523 4.7 ohm C954 0.1 uf @ 50 volts R536 1 kohms (1000 ohms) Q906 SPP11N60C2