BOSCH UNEO

Hello everyone, I have a problem with a cordless screwdriver BOSCH Model UNEO; few days ago, while I was using, I fell to the ground the screwdriver; after opening it, I discovered that he had broken an integrated circuit IC1 (SOT23-5); Unfortunately, even reading his name (F05), I could not discover his complete code; can someone help me, pointing to the value for this, or provide the service manual of the tool. Thanks to all good job Joseph IK2UMD

Reply to
RGR-74

So what else active , is on the pcb? Other than on/off /speed control, reversing switch? torque control?

Reply to
N_Cook

Hello N_Cook, the damaged component is mounted on the PCB, SMD is a component, has 5-pin, its format is SOT23-5, is shown in the screen printing with IC1, as I read on the component F05 (but could be a symbol-encoded partial, because the component is open- crack); I gave directly voltage to engine and it worked, but does not work with the start button, I checked with the tester that there was voltage integrated power over others; for the moment can not seem to make other checks. On/off /speed control/reversing switch and torque control don't work. Thank you for any help.

Joseph IK2UMD

ascondi testo citato

Reply to
RGR-74
[top posting fixed]

is

To identify your cracked part, try assuming that this is a standard power tool controller circuit, that Bosch took or modified from one on an application note. I tried looking, but most controller ICs have more pins. Are there any other ICs on the PCB? Try googling those ICs, to find their data sheets and thus their application circuits. Then match the parts from the application circuit schematics to the ones on the board. The broken part might be just a temperature sensor IC, or some other ancillary device.

Reply to
spamtrap1888