please help.

hi all.

first of all, my english is not so god, but i will try here if anyone can help me. i have a beovision avant 32 dvd television, were the dvd laser is dead, i cant not found out what the type and manufactor of this laser pickup are. so if where are someone outhere who can help me whit this information i will be wery happy.

lau sørensen danemark.

Reply to
lau sørensen

B & O gear tends to use a good number of proprietary design items so I am doubtful you will find out any details for the laser p/u. Your best bet is to take it back to B & O for repair IMO.

Ross Herbert