Pioneer Schematic ...

Ron, Jak, Dave, Dave, Anyone got schematics for a Pioneer AV amp VSX2014i ? Particularly interested in the power supply, around the main power Tx primary.

Thanks

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Have you looked here

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)

Hi Ron

Actually, I hadn't, which is really remiss of me, because it's usually the first place that I send people to look ! Anyway, not a problem now, as Mark Z has mailed me direct, and has a copy he can let me have. Thanks for responding.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily