Pioneer CDJ 800 schematic?

Hi,

anyone have a Pioneer CDJ 800 (Mk 2) schematic? This one has no (but sometimes a small amount of) power driving the loading mech. I suspect the power supply.

Any hints, pointers etc? (Pioneer are a nightmare to get any service info or parts)

Cheers

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

You've got mail with an attachment (cdj_800mk2_rrv3364prov_117)

I've seen broken/worn out teeth on the main cam (part 11 on pg 4 of the pdf) to be responsible for loading mech. failure. Your motor drive might have blown too, or maybe as you say low ps motor voltage could be causing this problem.

Cheers.

Reply to
jango2

Thanks very much. Mech and motor are OK, it's some sort of motor drive problem.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis