Denon AVR 4308

Anyone got a copy of the service manual for this monster AV amp ? Looks like the supply to the DSP board is missing, but the PSU regulator board is a 'daughter' from the main board, and a bit buried, so not easy to work on, removed. Just need a copy of the schematic for the power supply and regulators, so I can confirm that the supply is missing, and see exactly where it comes from. Might then stand a chance of fixing it 'cold'.

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

All in hand now. One of the kind souls on here is sending me a copy. :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily