Nakamichi Soundspace spares

I have a couple (four actually) Soundspace products in for service. The local (Australian) distributor is claiming that parts are NLA for any Soundspace units. It would seem to me that the spare parts MUST be somewhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

I am in the same situation. I have a Soundspace8, only seven years old, with broken satellite speakers, otherwise working perfectly well. When I inquired about spares with the high end hifi shop in Melbourne I purchased it from I was told that at seven years it was about due for replacement and would I like to come in to discuss replacement options - seriously. I am now looking overseas. Robert Shields

Reply to
robertbshields