Pincushioning on Philips Magnavox TV model MX2790 B101

The captioned TV has begun to show signs of pincushioning - lower horizontal edge curves upwards in the middle. Is this something that can be adjusted through the service menu, or is this more of a hardware solution?

Reply to
Gary

have you looked at the instruction book?

Reply to
hrhofmann

Yes.

Gary

My computer blocks that site as suspiciouss, got another link?

Reply to
hrhofmann

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:30:47 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@att.net" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Seems OK to me: