[PICTURES] Does this wooden structure violate laws of physics?

My 6 year old son built this structure with three supporting columns on the bottom. When time came to destroy it in a spectacular fashion, I suggested pulling out the middle column so that it would crash inward. he did just that, but it did not crash. I have no idea how it may be still standing, but photos prove that it did stand!

There are absolutely no hidden gimmicks, chewing gum secretly holding things together, etc. This post is NOT a joke.

Ignoramus19259

gnarley

cool though i might try to do it myself to see if it work

--
belovelife@yahoo.com
Reply to

ok i have no signal at all (tracer)

ideas pleas

--
belovelife@yahoo.com
Reply to

My idea would be to fix it so it has a signal again.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM