Re: Computer Program Self-Discovers Laws of Physics.

Sheesh! When will people learn? Computers NEVER do what you want them to do, they only do what you _tell_ them to do. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well my wife doesn't like to be patronized, I figure the computer wouldn't like it either!. After, She does have a name, "Big Bertha". My old one was "Tinned Lizzy", Because it would rattle at times...

Reply to
Jamie

Jamie:

If you had designed the power supply with a properly undersized transformer, you would have made lotsa money.

But then you would have become an unbearable big head.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi