Philips PM 2518 meter calibration

Does anyone have the Calibration Manual (not the User Manual) for a Philips PM2518 multimeter? There is a way of calibrating it manually without connecting it to a computer, but I only have partial information about the process.

Reply to
Liz Tuddenham

As a suggestion, try the following link below:

This has the full 105 page service manual for this model of meter. Calibration instructions should be included once you download the .pdf and look at the data it has to find the information on calibrating the meter that the manual contains which you said you needed.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Charles Lucas

Reply to
Charles Lucas

Thank you for that reference, it seems to apply to one of the meters I have but not the other. There must have been two versions, one with manual adjustment by pre-set potentiometers and the other with auto-calibration backed up by a 'coin cell' battery.

Reply to
Liz Tuddenham