Philips/Mag 9P5511C101 PTV836

Got this one in for a PS opto and convergence. I wonder if these sets are needing coolant changes like other models from Philips. I can see no contamination but the set is in an application where they need it to work reliably and getting to it is a chore. If they tend to need it, they would prefer for me to do it while it is in the shop than have to pull it again in a year or so.

Does the Green and Blue coolant go bad on these?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet