Mitsubishi VZ7 PIP Bypass?

Hi, I posted a while ago about my Mits VS-50605 lacking Video on composite input/tuner, while everything else worked fine, it seems that the problem is somewhere in the PIP circuit, since the pip does not work either. After a bit of reading, there are bypass methods for the older pip boards, but nothing for the newer sets..

Is there a way to bypass the pip on these newer mits tvs?

Thanks, David F.

Reply to
hugeboy_98

The PIP on this set is not a discrete module and cannot be easily bypassed.

The majority of problems with these sets have to do with coolant leaks or convergence outputs. A few bad caps have cuased some strange problems, but video and tuner issues are almost always continuity issues on the boards due to corrosion or handling.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet