Panasonic DMR-E55 Help with component values

I Have a DMR-E55 with the perpetual restart-self-check problem. I have narrowed it down to a faulty IC001 - STRG6353. I also have a couple of other parts which are faulty R003, a 1W resistor, but I can't read the value, measures 0 ohms, as does diode D005 a T3D46. The 4 and the 6 have a small bar above them??

Hopefully I haven't missed any other faulty parts.

Anyone help me on the value of R003, a nd what the heck kind of diode is a T3D46?? I can't seem to find any data on this at all!

Thanks for any help. TJB

Reply to
TJB

R003 is a 0.47 Ohm and D005 is an ST3D200 HTH

Reply to
joe

"joe" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Thanks Joe, With R003 being a 0.47 Ohm resistor I better get out the more accurate meter and measure it properly, although hard to read it may actually still be okay. D005 measures close to zero either polarity, so I will replace it along with IC001.

Thanks again for the help TJB

Reply to
TJB

TJB wrote in news:Xns99B5CA56161BBIDWhatID@150.101.134.18:

Oops what am I saying, D005 measures open circuit either polarity. I can't find any details about D005 in my data books or on the web. Joe do you have any info/data on this diode???

Thanks TJB

Reply to
TJB

TJB wrote in news:Xns99B5D3FA83F64IDWhatID@150.101.134.18:

Found some data, it's a zener and normal diode back-to-back so normal multimeter testing won't work. IC001 may be the only replacement required.

Cheers TJB

Reply to
TJB

These diodes are usually OK. Just replace the STRG6353 and check the electrolytics and all should be well. A dab of thermal paste on the IC heatsink also helps.

Reply to
joe

"joe" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Thanks Joe, I have ordered IC001, hopefully it will work.

Cheers TJB

Reply to
TJB