Panasonic CT-32HX40B - no video after input switch

Hi all, I previously posted in here about this TV, and thought I had the problem solved. I found some nasty cold solder joints and resoldered them, and lo and behold, I had picture. I had my cable box plugged in, so I decided to tune to it and see how the HD channels looked. When I hit the "TV-Video" button to switch to that input, the picture went away and never came back. I'm back to the old problem of no picture at all. I know the TV is working because I can hear the audio from the channel I've tuned to.

Any thoughts? Could this possibly be something in the circuitry related to tuning and inputs?

Thanks, Adam Dorsey

Reply to
adam.dorsey