PA installation

I have definite confirmation that I've gotten this job. And these days I ha= ve to take what I can get. It's a simple installation in new construction o= f 16 ceiling speakers in ceiling tiles connected to an existing 70V line. = So I'll need a wholesale source for the eight inch ceiling speakers with t= ransformers, mounting hardware, to mount to (or straddle), the ceiling tile= grids, painted white metal plates, and a 60 or 100 watt amplifier. I know = that I can get stuff like this from Mat Electronics for example, but that's= really not wholesale. It's been awhile since I've had to order any new equ= ipment for a job like this, (as I do mostly service on these kind of system= s), so I'm kind of out of touch with the supply chain. I'm located n the No= rtheast so shipping would be cheaper if there was someone located nearby, h= owever I would entertain any possibility at this point. Thanks for any advi= ce. Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462009

I can't speak for the quality of their AV products, but MCM has such components. And you can get a reseller certificate for a lower price. (You'll have to show MCM you have a business license.)

There's another absolutely terrific company whose name I forget. (Two words, both starting with S. I think.) But their people are absolutely grand. Customer satisfaction is not only their #1 priority, but seemingly their only priority.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

to take what I can get. It's a simple installation in new construction of 16 ceiling speakers in ceiling tiles connected to an existing 70V line. So I'll need a wholesale source for the eight inch ceiling speakers with transformers, mounting hardware, to mount to (or straddle), the ceiling tile grids, painted white metal plates, and a 60 or 100 watt amplifier. I know that I can get stuff like this from Mat Electronics for example, but that's really not wholesale. It's been awhile since I've had to order any new equipment for a job like this, (as I do mostly service on these kind of systems), so I'm kind of out of touch with the supply chain. I'm located n the Northeast so shipping would be cheaper if there was someone located nearby, however I would entertain any possibility at this point. Thanks for any advice. Lenny

Lenny,

We used to use

for odds and ends we couldn't order factory direct and William B. Allen in New Orleans is also a reliable supplier. Haven't lived in New England for many years so don't know of any wholesalers close to you. Chuck

Reply to
chuck