Online used parts exchange/request...is there something like it out there?

Hey all,

I was wondering if there is such a thing on here or elsewhere on the internet. I was thinking there must be others like myself who keep nearly every electronic device/hardware we either couldn't fix or just kept around for spare electronic parts. For instance, if someone needed a certain PC board for a Phillips model XXXXX TV, they could request it and if someone had it they could contact eachother and make a deal. Or if there isn't, would it be inappropriate to post a "wanted" thread here? Just curious...

Alex

...and by the way, if anyone has a display board for a sony STR-DE845 (PN A-4428-772-A) laying around, I sure could use one! :^)

Reply to
427Cobraman

You can post requests like that here. A site such as you suggest would probably not be as effective. People visit this newsgroup regularly, but would probably only hit the website when they needed something.

427Cobraman wrote:
Reply to
Mike Berger