wanted: online manual for Kikusui COS5020-ST 'scope

A few years ago I purchased a used Kikusui COS5020-ST oscilloscope and now I would like to calibrate it. Google turned up an online manual message board

and on June 21 someone posted "Kikusui COS5020-ST.doc" If anyone has this or knows where I could find it, I would appreciate it very much. I am a senior in computer engineering at Virgina Tech and a working 'scope will be handy for some upcoming projects I am working on in my spare time.

Thank you very much, Alex Miller

Reply to
Alexander Miller

I forgot to mention, it is my poor luck that this board removes all attached files after 3 days and the author entry in the table was blank.

Thanks again!

-Alexander Miller

Reply to
Alexander Miller