old vhs camcorder shutter circuitry

I am looking for example circuits of any camcorder shutter drive.

I tore apart on old Technica VHS camcorder.

I extracted an electric shutter that had two coils. I can make it actuate, and am measuring parameters like R, L, I, pull-in and drop out voltage.

The coils are not symmetrical. I wondered if one is used to aid the shutter spring in closing faster in bright light, or is used as an electrical 'brake' to prevent vibration from hitting the open 'stop'.

Thanks

Murray

Reply to
murrayatuptowngallery