Old Mitsubishi Projection TV with Blue Horizontal Alignment Problems

Hello. I have an old Mitsubishi projection tv that is having problems with alignment. I first noticed the problem when the television began displaying two images; one blue, the other red and green. When I attempted to fix the problem by realigning everything I was not able to overlap the B with the R&G. Any suggestions?

Reply to
soto.ed