MITSUBISHI VS4562 Projection TV

My TV has a red shadow or outline on the text and images shown on the television. The retrace appears mostly on the right side of the screen and outlines or retraces to the right. I have replaced the 1.2 meg and

2.2 meg resistors on the PCB-CRT (R) and that did not help. I have tried to align the red via the on screen menu and that also does not help. Has anyone had this problem? If so, what is the recommended repair?

MITSUBISHI VS4562 Projection TV

Thanks

Reply to
Kev

Recommended repair: Troubleshoot the set to determine if the issue is a crt problem, video problem, or convergence correction circuit problem. Then troubleshoot and repair the offending circuit.

Reply to
David Kuhajda

I do not have the schematic diagrams for this set, it make troubleshooting almost imposable.

Reply to
Kev