slight jitter in TV picture

I read Sam's stuff on 'slight jitter in TV picture' but I do not have a grasp on it. My Mitsubishi 27 from the 80,s has a slight jitter. I noticed it when you bring up the display of setting with a blue screen. Then I was aware of it after that on regular TV. Cheap to fix or it is to be tossed like everything else these days.

Reply to
davidlaska

davidlaska ha escrito:

likely to be a bad pot or capacitor in the sync separator. a repair shop will probably be able to sort that out without breaking the bank. not in itself a serious fault so you may want to get it fixed if the set has a decent picture in other respects.

-B.

This needs someone who know or has the manual to point out the one to be swapped out. I bought it for 40 dollars and I don't know if a repair shop will say "Hello" for less than that that.

I could kick myself for switching out of tv to display menu and thats where it was apparent and now I look for it.

Reply to
davidlaska

This needs someone who know or has the manual to point out the one to be swapped out. I bought it for 40 dollars and I don't know if a repair shop will say "Hello" for less than that that.

I could kick myself for switching out of tv to display menu and thats where it was apparent and now I look for it.

Reply to
davidlaska

davidlaska ha escrito:

post the model and chassis references, maybe someone will have a tip database on that model.

What?

Reply to
Michael Kennedy