No vertical deflection on PROJECTION NEC DT4361 , horizontal lines

Hi All ,

Having a NEC DT4361S projection TV with missing vertical deflection.

There are 2 good transistors & all caps near them seem to be OK (ESR & value).

No picture , I can only see 3 horizontal lines (R/G/B). Strange thing is when pressing test pattern (+) , I can see the word TEST on the screen.

If I had a problem in the deflection , shouldn't I see this ?

Any idea ?

TKs..

Reply to
Joe