NTSC miniDV recording required in UK

All

I would like to borrow a miniDV tape in the UK with an NTSC recording on it, or will swap for an unused tape. The reason being, I have a PAL Sony DCR-HC14E which I believe will play NTSC recordings, there are several mentions of this on web sites. The manual does not imply this to be the case however. So the only way to be sure is to try an NTSC recording. I would expect playback to be in NTSC4.43 format.

I will of course cover postage costs in the UK.

Thanks if you can help. Please copy me directly on snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com

Colin

Colin McCormick

You might want to try uk.rec.video.digital or rec.video.desktop.

--
znark
Reply to

Reply to