Non-Dremmel, brass collet chuck replacements?

Unfortunately I've broken one on my Aldi/Workzone one and have robbed a "replacement" from my reserve "dremel" as i bought 2 at the same time. And the Dremel collets are not compatible. Otherwise these things on the left of this image

Any known supplier of general or generic collet chucks with engineering pics/dimensions that it may be possible to visibly match up ?

Reply to
N_Cook

Also see:

You might have to do some machining; collets are cheap, but don't come with specifications . A few minutes with a lathe, and you can make a matching chuck for available replacement sets... after you buy and measure 'em up.

Reply to
whit3rd

With any luck it looks as though Dremel collets will work with a change of retaining cup, for Workzone WCT135 or WWCT135.

8mm and .75mm fine pitch. Tried F connectors and metal 3.5mm jack covers but wrong pitch. Tried the cable collet cap from a 2 pin Lemo FGG.OB connector and looks as though its a perfect size without any mechanical changes
Reply to
N_Cook

The Lemo retaining cup is suitable for Dremmel collets in a Workzone minidrill. Just the across-flats is smaller, requiring a smaller spanner to lock down - I can live with that.

Reply to
N_Cook