Brass to Steel & RFI

Hello Everyone,

I am into building an R/C plane. It is from a plan, so I must make most parts myself. If I can get a positive to my question, my life will be so much easier. I hope you can help.

I have been told connecting control links, steel to steel, when rattling, cause RFI, which can lead to lose of control. I should use a plastic link mated to a steel one.

I have heard steel mated to brass does not produce RFI. In my case, because of the stresses involved, mating plastic to metal wouldn't work. The landing gear is involved.

Has anyone ever heard whether brass joined to steel produce RFI ? I like making things, but, I would like them to work. , Any help Gratefully Appreciated.

Thank You

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

I Apologize. Occasionally I forget to put a Subject to my e-mails and News Group posts. I do hope though for a reply to my post ?

Thanks,

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne