Mosfet ic replacements

Hi!

I've got a circuit using some chinese IC's and I'd like to buy retail replacements chips (or even the components of the IC's if that is the only option) within the EU. The circuit uses the following IC's (SMD):

L9110 (reads L9110 CD440 on the chip) SI9926 (reads 9926 {triangle pointing upwards}43RB on the chip)

The circuit is a ac motor controller driven by PWM output from a gumstix embedded system.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards, Florian

--
Florian Hackenberger
University of Technology

Hi Florian,

Florian Hackenberger schrieb:

Si9926 Dual N Channel FET http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/fairchild/SI9926DY.pdf Maker is Siliconix..wait...Vishay...no wait... Fairchild :-) Try Farnell

The L9110 seems to be a simple dual half bridge driver. If you are not able to locate any of them, try to use another H driver IC.

HTH Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Dear Florian,

We found pretty of stock of the IC that you are looking for.

We may able to ship only EU 8.00 ( 7 to 14 days )

It is interesting !

L9110PD from ST SI9926 from SI

Nice to meet you !

Patrick - townt.com