Nokia Digivision 6352 nicam.....Can i some how reset this thing ???

Hi there everyone...

I got a problem (gues you hear that all the time :( ). I got a Midel-age TV Nokia 6352 digivision , and i was trying to adjust the colors with a Total Control Remote control but it went wrong ...now i dont have any colors at all....???!!

Is there a Chip or RESET buton inside the TV so i can reset everything in Standard mode ???

Please help me ....i dont Want and have more money to by a new one..

I tryied any possible Code on the remote control...and collected about

5 Multi remotes but still cant get any menu...

What should i do ??

Please help me ??

Mr Dude from holland

--