Logitech Harmony 550 <== how to change to channels >99 i.e. 107 etc.

I have checked the manual, and searched the logitech site plus googled for this info but so far no go. If you have any Harmony remote please tell me how to access channels in the 100's. My cable company just rearranged their lineup and the wifes favourite channel is no longer accessible via the Harmony 550, although once on that channel it can 'return' to the previous 107 after I've used the original TV remote to get channel 107. But once two channels are chosen in a row this trick no longer will work. The Harmony is used to control a TV, Cable box, DVD and PVR. Help!

Thanks in advance,

Norm

Reply to
Father Guido