No power for ADVENT Q2035 TV

Hi all,

I have a ADVENT Q2035 TV. It was working pretty well. But I cannot even turn it on today. The power indicator is in off status. Anybody happened to encounter this problem before. How can I fix it?

thanks.

--
xubuli
Reply to

Troubleshoot problem. Repair problem. Tv fixed.

Reply to
dkuhajda

The only problem I have seen, is a bad EEPROM, & Microprocessor, but the unit isn't dead! The data gets corrupt! Rono.

Reply to
Rono