TV-Color is red

Hello!

A few days ago my TV turns red after one hour or something like that. but after I turned off the power the picture was o.k. And today the problem exists with turning on the TV. I have a Philips(20PT1553). How can I repair it? Thanks a lot

Reply to
Martin Praast

look at the little circuit board on the back of the tube. resolder all the suspicious looking joints and you may be OK. NOTE> carefully take it off the back of the tube before working on it. see

for more safety stuff and tips.

-B.