Need Obsolete UDN2993LB small quanity

Hi,

I am looking for a small quantiy (3) of the obsolete UDN2993LB or the UDN2998 which I am told is a direct substitue. This also obsolete.

If impossible, then I will look into wiring a similar one to the circuit even if it has a different pinout.

Not afraid of making mods if necessary.

Thanks, Vince

Reply to
Vince

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:48:31 -0700, Vince put finger to keyboard and composed:

The following site lists several "similar parts", although they don't look similar to me:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc,

Thanks very much for the help. You saved the day! One of those appears to be a direct replacement.

I tried to send you an email, and dropped the i but it still bounced back. I'm not sure why

Thanks again,

Vince

Reply to
Vince

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:32:45 -0700, Vince put finger to keyboard and composed:

I didn't check all of them, but the ones I did look at didn't seem to match. I also had a quick look at the cross reference database at NTE:

$$Search?OpenForm

Parts that Datasheetarchive thinks are "similar" do not cross to the same numbers at NTE.

But then you did say that you were prepared to make mods ...

Just in case it wasn't clear, it's "internode" instead of "iinternode". I'm not having any trouble with my email account AFAICT.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar