How to measure a small change in resistance?

I'm looking for a way to measure a small change in resistance (not necessarily a small resistance, just a small change). Is there a common configuration of a wheatstone bridge or some other circuit that I should consider for this? It is not a problem if the measurement ends up being a voltage which needs to be converted to a resistance or something similar.

I'm looking at measuring less then 1 ohm changes in 2-4kohm resistances.



Reply to
Loading thread data ...

sounds just like a strain guage, you could use the same ciruit for one, should be many examples from google.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.