Need technian help

Hi Peter,

Not sure if they will meet your needs in very low quantity, but i have been using CDT (custom design technologies, uk) for a couple of years and in

quantities over 50 their pricing is very good.

They do board fabrication and population, enclosure design (folded plastics, metal or full injection molding), custom made membrane keypads, stickers and assembly, even final packaging can be arranged.

Alex.

Peter Davies wrote:

Reply to
Quack

Hello to all,

I am a radio-communications consultant based in the West of London, England and as part of my work I often need to design & assemble a small circuit or test-rig. I am fine with the design, but frankly the construction & assembly to good quality standards is beyond my resources and possibly capability! Most of my efforts end up looking distinctly amateurish.

I am looking for a technician with a workshop who can produce a good quality, professional looking prototype including the wiring, metalwork and assembly.

Can fellow Londoners recommend anyone to me or point me in the direction of a better place to ask?

Thanks

--
Peter Davies
www.rsi-uk.com