Mitsubishi WS-55909

I have DISH and a DVD player hooked up to a big screen tv where The screen all of a sudden became uniformly blue. The was a notice at the bottom to the effect that the connections were invalid and may need to be checked. I checked to see that the tv was on the right input (we have to switch it from the front of the tv). Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong?

Reply to
Tom Clayton

"Tom Clayton"

** On my Sony DVD player, there is a small button labelled "progressive" .

If you accidentally bump it, the TV will not accept the signal any more and goes blue.

Suspect something like this.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison