JVC XV-DDV1SLE harddisk recorder

Hello everybody,

A couple of days ago I was watching a DVD on this HD recorder/DVD player when all of a sudden it stopped working. When I switch it on, all it does is flash a blue light on the front. I'm unable to eject the DVD, and nothing is working.

I'm suspecting the switching power supply and have replaced 4 capacitors, but this has made no difference. I've measured the power supply output and have seen a 12 Volt output. Since I don't know what other voltages should be present, I've run out of options.

best regards, Huibert

Reply to
Huibert van Deursen