Projection TV shadowing

Pics there as well. Thanx.

Reply to
Texasguy

*bump* to add to the other group. Sorry. :)
Reply to
Texasguy

You need the conversion board worked on. If i remember right, on my old 50" rear projection Mitsubishi that my I used to own, they said its around a $250 fix. Might be cheaper if you can source the exact board and do it yorself. Its modular.

Mine, when it went, formed an hourglass shape on the screen.

Reply to
GMAN

I meant, the "Convergence" board

Reply to
GMAN

You need the convergence KIT. The kit includes 2 ICs and resistors. You may want to touch up the convergence adjustment after installing these parts. The convergence adjustment may take between 5 minutes to 1 hour. High voltage can KIL!! If you are not a tech DO NOT OPEN THE TV SET. Call a repair shop.

Best of luck

Reply to
nour608