mitsubishi TV screen is blank

I have a mitsubishi TV. I have audio and video, I have high voltage on CTR but the screen is blank. when I use video in, I also have audio but the screen is still blank. How can i fix this?

If you need more info:

Boba

Boba: Not easily, unless you can provide more detailed troubleshooting data. What test equipment do you have and know how to use??? Oscilloscope? DMM? Isolation transformer? ESR meter? If you can "assist" with the troubleshooting I am certain that you can recieve repair suggestions. You might want to go to the website for this newsgroup at:

there with some searching you will find a wealth of troubleshooting tips, repair procedures, component testing methods.... AND very important SAFETY information. electricitym . . ..

Reply to
electricitym