Mitsubishi 27" color set, picture distortion problem

I have a Mitsubishi 27" color set.It appears to have sync and agc problems.If you tune in a weak station the picture seems fair, in other words,you can watch it.WHEN YOU TUNE IN A STRONG STATION the picture pulls and bends and completely goes away. You still have audio with a slight buss in it.There is no model # on the chassis or on the back cover of the set.Maybe someone can tell me the model?The set has an A68AEG20X02-7 pic tube.The set has a mother board with 3 boards plugged in to it.A 930B552 PIP board,A 930B60201 video board and a 930648001 audio board.It also has a circuit board mounted in the front rt corner of the set which has the pcc amp & phase adjustments; as well as a width adj.I understand that the PIP board gives a lot of trouble in these sets.I jumped pin 2 to pin 11 at the vp socket as someone told me this would fix my problem.this made matters worse,so I removed the jumper and I'm back with the original problem.As I said the weaker stations look pretty good except for an acassional vertical bounce or a little picture smear.Help!

Can anyone Help Me?

Reply to
Martin