Minidisk MDS-501 Starting problem

Hello,

I've bought a goodlooking second-hand mds-501. The minidisk has one problem. When starting for the first time the unit won't accept the disc. The disc starts turning but the laserunit does not move. I've to place it vertical on the side of the powerbutton. When he recognices it I can place it horizontal again. After playing or recording the first minidisk the problem seems to be over. I can play or record for hours without a problem but the next day the problem is back. Problems with a switch?? Heath problem. (when the unit is warm after a while it works perfectly ) Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance. Yde

Reply to
Yde

It's probably the micro switch not detecting the MiniDisc:

Jos

"Yde" schreef in bericht news:4bad4$434d2b86$50395ac7$ snipped-for-privacy@news.chello.nl...

Reply to
<NOSPAM>