Zenith Projection

Hi' I have a Zenith Projection, mdl R60V25 chassis ZP15, that runs good for about 2 min and the picture goes to horozontal lines like the horozontal frequeney and hold just quits working. If anyone has any idea what my problem is I would appreciate some help . Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

Get a can of circut freeze spray and start cooling parts in the horizontal to find it .

Reply to
Ken G.