C.T.C.179CM

Hi! This 179 will come on for just about 3 or 4 seconds and shuts down, I defeated the shutdown circuit and it still does the same thing, what do I have ? a bad chopper transformer or a bad flyback transformer, I've checked and substituted about all I can think of. Need some help if I can get it. Thank you, Vince

Reply to
Vince

What style of ctc179? PTV or DTV. What error codes come up on the Chipper Check?

Reply to
dkuhajda