loose connections in cell phones

my nokia 7210 (color screen) is showing wierd color bands (i.e. the battery indicator, each block would be a different color, one red, the next green etc) .

sometimes it just displays a blue screen when i turn it on. but the cell phone is still working and it receives calls fine.

i had a look under the cover and from my limited understanding the problem appears to be a loose connection around the screen? how could i fix this feasibly ?

thanks

Reply to
beerismygas

ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

scrub softly the contacts with a paper rubber

Reply to
Inty&Go