Technics Open Reel RS-1500 US

I´ve got a Technics Open Reel RS-1500US (1982 model).

Suddenly don't work anymore, any reason apparently.

All function (FF, REW, Play, etc.) start O.K. but immediately stop, (aprox.

1 second later).

I notice that the electro-brake is engaged (solenoid is defeat) one second after any function is selected, that means no movement is permitted, consequently the Open Reel turn off.

The three motor are O.K., solenoids are O.K.

This equipment never was repaired and no maintenance performed.

I don't have wiring diagram.

Can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

Regards,

Patrick.