Looking for tape-path alignment mirror cassette

Hello,

I'm looking for an tape-path alignment mirror-cassette to align the tape-path of my AKAI GX-F71 cassette-deck. Anynone knows a source for these nowadays or has one and is willing to sell ?

There is one shown under the following URL (second tape):

Best Regards,

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

I have the Konig one and if it is still available, I would thoroughly recommend it. It does exactly what it says on the can, as they say. In fact I have the full set of Konig test tapes including speed strobe, torque meter, azimuth, flutter, 0dB etc, and they are all very good, with the recorded levels correct within a decimal or so of the value printed on the tape.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily