Looking for 32 bit windows Morrow 9052 pc spectrum analyser

Looking for 32 bit windows , ie win 95 or higher software for the Morrow 9052 pc based spectrum analyser, I have the instrument and the 'version 1' windows 3.1 based control software, which is marked 'demonstration' it functions, but not 100 p/c

Morrow, have been taken over and the new out-fit is not supporting the product , I have only just aquired the instrument and missed the oppertunity to download the software from morrow's web site, which is now closed ..

Tnx

Graham .

Reply to
Graham

Graham,

Did you ever find the software you were looking for? I've bit on a 9052 and if I win, I'll write some software if you didn't find anything.

Pete B

Reply to
pete b

The message that you replied to is over seven years old.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell