Source for AKAI spare parts nowadays

Hello folks,

is there any chance to get spare parts for AKAI Stereo components nowadays. Since the company has deceased some years ago, I can hardly find any parts on the major distributors websites I know.

Anyone knows some other sources ?

I'm looking for a headphone-jack and pinch-rollers for the GX-F71 tape-deck.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

You might find parts for your Akai at:

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.
Reply to
DaveM