tape cassette drive belts ? ? ?

I have two small portable boom boxes that each have cassette players with turnstiles that do not turn. I can hear the motor working on number 1 ( the first I would like to repair); a Lennoxx Mod CD-101 Manufactured July 1998. I get no responce at the 1-800-315-5885 service number. . . . My 'techie' said he would have to charge $50 to repair it. I figure I can do this if I can locate the belt to replace the broken one. . . . My question is if the cassette drive belt is either flat or round in cross section? I appreciate any assistance anyone can come forward with.. . . chas

Reply to
footboarder

************************************** Thanks for your reply. I got the box opened this morn. An odd voltage (less than 10v) across the two motor tabs as I used the 110v power hook up. And the motor did not turn. I could only see one turnstile and when I spun the 1st pulley off the motor (the large one) that belt made the turnstile rotate... seems like I have a bigger problem than I thought.. Appears it needs a new drive motor. . . . chas
Reply to
footboarder